San Diego’s comic con 2017 started yesterday and started off with a bang with WWE Divas and a lot more. Going to be a busy weekend in San Diego, follow us here to see THE BEST of San Diego Comic Con this weekend.
As we are six days away from Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando , Here are some cool videos from comedian Matt Light. Matt is a huge wrestling fan and has incorporated wrestling into his standup.
You can follow Matt on Twitter @MattLightComedy
The WWE presents its last PPV show tonight before Wrestlemania with the RAW brand WWE Fastlane. This should be a good show, as many matches have the potential to be really good and vital to Wrestlemania. Here we go with the predictions!!!
Samoa Joe Vs. Sami Zayn : Potential to be match of the night as both men have battled each other in ROH. Joe is being shown as the newest WWE monster and Sami will give him a run for his money, as Sami Zayn always does. Winner = Samoa Joe
The Club Vs. Enzo & Cass : The Club are a good tag team, but I think they have been lackluster as tag team champions. It’s time that Enzo and Big Cass get some gold and then Big Cass could turn on Enzo and be the newest WWE monster of the month . Winner = Enzo & Cass .
Nia Jax Vs. Sasha Banks : Sasha has been on a losing streak, and I see it continue tonight. Winner = Nia Jax
Charlotte Vs. Bailey : Bailey will keep her title till Wrestlemania and will probably have some help from Sasha Banks tonight, which will lead to a triple main event or maybe a fatal four way including Nia . Winner = Bailey
Roman Reigns Vs. Braun Stroman : I’ve become a big fan of Stroman over the last few weeks, as he’s been a good monster of the month in WWE. Many people are predicting The Undertaker will cause Reigns to lose tonight, which sets up Reigns Vs. Undertaker at Mania….Winner = Braun Stroman
Kevin Owens Vs. Goldberg : I’m looking forward to this match tonight, as I think they have a good feud going, but I see Chris Jericho interfering tonight and costing his former best friend Owens the WWE Universal Title as they need to give Goldberg another title reign, and set up Goldberg Vs. Lesnar for the Universal Title at Mania. Winner = NEW Universal Champion GOLDBERG!!!
Well there you have the predictions for tonight’s card at Fastlane. We will be back tomorrow for our WWE Fastlane Recap. Here are some new WWE Merchandise from Amazon :
The WWE Royal Rumble starts tonight at 5pm with the pre-show and the event starts at 7pm LIVE on The WWE Network….Here is our predictions of how things will go down tonight on the road to Wrestlemania.
- Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : WWE is building Nia as a monster and I can’t see Sasha beat her here. WWE should have Nia win and then have a rematch at Wrestlemania . WINNER = NIA JAX
- Cesaro/Sheamus Vs. Gallows/Anderson : I LOVE Cesaro/Sheamus and I see them going over Gallows/Anderson pretty quickly, as they should keep building up Cesaro/Sheamus. WINNER = Cesaro/Sheamus
- Rich Swann Vs. Neville : Swann is a very talented athlete and has a bright future ahead, but I see Neville winning tonight and capturing The Cruiserweight title as Neville makes a good heel. WINNER = NEW Cruiserweight Champion Neville.
- Kevin Owens Vs. Roman Reigns : Now with this match I am seeing Roman Reigns Vince’s golden boy going over Kevin to win The WWE Universal Championship. The WWE may have a swerve in this one and have Owens keep the title all on his own as his best friend Chris Jericho is locked up in a shark cage above the ring. I could see Roman coming into Wrestlemania as The Universal Heavyweight Champion . WINNER = NEW Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
- Charlotte Vs. Bayley : This match is for the WWE Woman’s title and I really like Charlotte as the champion, and its still too early to see Bailey as champion and the story line will be better if Bailey loses tonight, but battles again at Wrestlemania to win the title. WINNER = Charlotte Flair
- AJ Styles Vs. John Cena : This will be a good match, as these two have put on great matches in the past. I see Cena winning the title here as he ties Ric Flair title runs and it puts Cena as Champion of whoever wins The Royal Rumble tonight. Winner = New Heavyweight Champion John Cena.
- The 30 man Royal Rumble : With so many big guys and big names involved it will be interesting to see what number they come out. I hope the WWE doesn’t have Goldberg, Lesnar, Undertaker all come out as the final participants. I see this Rumble as the last ride of The Undertaker , as he wants to go into Wrestlemania as a challenger to John Cena’s title and we get a Cena/Undertaker match at Mania. Golberg will throw out Lesnar and this will bring them to have another match at Wrestlemania. I’m looking forward to seeing who is the breakout star tonight, it might just be Big Cass or somebody else. Winner = The Undertaker
Well there you go, there is our Royal Rumble 2017 predictions. Join us tomorrow as we have a recap of everything that went down tonight. If you don’t have The WWE Network order it as you don’t want to miss this show . You could order The WWE Network here :
We are finally here, WWE Survivor Series 2016 day. I can’t believe its been thirty years since Survivor Series started. The card is stacked and has the potential to be one of the best shows of the year. I like that this year they are bringing back the original Survivor Series elimination matches. This show should be a good push off to the upcoming Royal Rumble and of course Wrestlemania….Here are some of my predictions…We will have a full recap on Monday right here on Superfanworld.com ….
For the first time since the Montreal Screwjob in 1997, Survivor Series returns to Canada, this time at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. WWE Survivor Series 2016 is heavily defined by the recent brand split, with Raw and SmackDown going to war to prove which brand is superior.
The best of the men, women and tag teams will face off while SmackDown and Raw put the Intercontinental Championship and Cruiserweight Championship, respectively, on the line against a member of the opposite brand. If that wasn’t enough for this pay-per-view, Goldberg returns to the ring for one more match against the most dominant monster in WWE today, Brock Lesnar.
- The Miz vs. Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Championship) This match has the potential to be one of the best matches of the night, as both Zayn and The Miz can go the distance and both are very entertaining. The Miz just won back the IC title this past week on Smackdown . Winner = The Miz !!
- Team Raw (The New Day, Enzo Amore and Big Cass, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, Cesaro and Sheamus and The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater and Rhyno, American Alpha, The Usos, The Hype Bros and Breezango) in a 10-on-10 Elimination Match . I see this match going towards Team Raw just because the team is a lot better than Team Smackdown. Should be interesting to see if The New Day can work with Gallows and Anderson and Cesaro and Sheamus…. Winner = Team Raw
- Team Raw (Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax and Alicia Fox) vs. Team SmackDown (Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Naomi) in a Five-on-Five Elimination Match . I see this match going towards Team Smackdown as I think many more are on the same page and Team Raw will have a lot of infighting during the match Winner = Team Smackdown
- Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman) vs. Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and Shane McMahon) in a Five-on-Five Elimination Match . This match should be awesome to see all superstars in the same ring and battling. This match is a question mark , as I don’t know where the WWE is going to go with the upcoming feuds. Owens and Jericho might break up and I see Team Smackdown the more on the same page bunch. Winner = ????
- Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg . This match should be good , as I think its going to be pretty much a street fight. Goldberg is older now and not sure if he could go toe to toe with Lesnar, who I believe is right now at the height of his career. I think if WWE wants to keep Lesnar as the WWE beast they need to have him win . Winner = Brock Lesnar
- Well That is our WWE Survivor Series Predictions….At first I wasn’t that excited to see this card, but I think its going to be a barn burner…Time will tell…See you tomorrow with the Survivor Series Recap..