Tonight the WWE Network hosts the latest RAW PPV No Mercy , the WWE is doing a good job at promoting and pushing this card, as WWE is building up a good show for tonight. Here is the predictions of tonight’s show :
- Ambrose/Rollins Vs. Cesaro/Sheamus : I think Ambrose/Rollins are good tag team champions , but are lacking the excitement . I think the winner will be Cesaro/Sheamus .
- The Miz Vs. Jason Jordan : I’m bored by Jordan, and his Kurt Angle “Angle” , I see a heel turn with Jordan, as that might get people interested in Jordan. Winner = Jason Jordan .
- Neville Vs. Enzo : I am a fan of Enzo , and I like that they are building the character a bit more without Cass , and I see a championship reign coming for Enzo . Winner = Enzo Amore!
- John Cena Vs. Roman Reigns : Reigns is the new face of the WWE, and this is the time for him to take the mantle from Cena and this is the match to do it. Winner = The Big Dog Roman Reigns
- Brock Lesnar Vs. Braun Strowman : Braun Strowman is the new MONSTER of WWE, and maybe the WWE will go with the monster over the beast . Winner = Braun Strowman
Well it’s that time of year again…Time for WWE Summerslam, the WWE event of the summer. This years Summerslam takes place again at The Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York. This is the third year that Summerslam is coming from The Barclays Center. I like the buildup of this event, as it feels like a big event feel. The card is stacked and I think we are going to get a really good show. Here are my predictions , of what is going to go down tonight. Join us HERE tomorrow for our Summerslam Recap!!!
- The New Day Vs. The Uso’s : The New Day are newly crowned champs, and I see them holding onto the titles for a lil while longer. The Uso’s time has come and gone and I think they need to split up . Winner = New Day Rocks!!
- Big Show Vs. Big Cass (Enzo Amore locked in shark cage) : Rumor has it that Enzo and Cass will reunite here as HEEL tag team and destroy The Big Show in the process. I could see that happening , as Big Cass on his own is zzzzzzz. Winner = Big Cass
- Cesaro/Sheamus Vs. Ambrose/Rollins : I like the reformation of the shield with Ambrose and Rollins , and their whole WE are not friends storyline. I could see Ambrose/Rollins winning and then arguing the whole time through their title run, until they are friends again . Winner = Ambrose/Rollins
- AJ Styles Vs. Kevin Owens : I’m going with Kevin Owens , just because Shane Mcmahon is special guest referee, and i’m a big Kevin Owens fan. Or Shane might screw over Owens leading to a Shane Vs. Owens match at Survivor Series. ….. Winner = Kevin Owens .
- Finn Balor Vs. Bray Wyatt : This might be a surprise match of the night, as these two can go and get nasty and evil…I see The Demon destroying Wyatt. Winner = Finn Balor .
- John Cena Vs. Baron Corbin : Baron just lost his Money In The Bank briefcase match this past week, so a Corbin win is in the cards as Super Cena doesn’t need the win and Corbin needs it …Winner = Baron Corbin .
- Jinder Mahal Vs. Nakamura : Good match, and I like having Mahal as champion. Its too early for Nakamura, its his first title match and he needs a lil bit more buildup. Nakamura will hold the title , and probably before the end of the year but now it belongs to Mahal . Winner = Jinder Mahal
- Lesnar Vs. Reigns Vs. Joe Vs. Strowman : It’s Strowman’s time and his time is TONIGHT. I see a break in Brock’s future with WWE , as rumors circulate that he wants to return to UFC. The buildup to Strowman has been strong. I see Strowman winning, then maybe at Royal Rumble Brock wins and challenges Strowman for the title at Mania…..Winner = Braunnnn Strowman!!!
In what will be a shocking turn of events, CM Punk has reportedly received and signed a deal for a WWE appearance.
While details are not available at this time, pro wrestling reporter Dave Meltzer says that it is not a contract, but rather “an agreement to make a small amount of appearances for some undetermined dates.”
For wrestling fans everywhere, this is a start. Opening the doors after exiting the company back in January 2014 is exactly what many have been waiting for. While this does not mean that a full time schedule is in “The Straight Edge Superstar’s” future, it mends that their broken relationship is on the mend.
Speculation is that CM Punk is to make some kind of return at this year’s SummerSlam, “seeing how things go.” Punk was very vocal in his reason for leaving, and it is possible that he wants to see if things will be different this next time around. A limited agreement between the two, therefore is perfect for Punk, who may want to ease back in a little at a time, before commiting to a long term situation that would mirror the same creative concerns that he had before.
Either way, for CM Punk to be seen once again on WWE programming is now certain, even though to what capacity at this time is unknown.