On Sunday night The WWE brings the first Pay Per View of the new year with The Royal Rumble. The Road to Wrestlemania starts always at The Royal Rumble. Here is the card and my predictions of the night.
- Raw Tag Team Championship Match: Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan (c) vs. Sheamus and Cesaro : I can’t see Rollins/Jordan keeping their titles that much longer and I think Sheamus/Cesaro are a better team : The Winner = New Champs Sheamus/Cesaro
- Smackdown Tag Team Championship 2-out-of-3 Falls Match: The Usos (c) vs. Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin : Time for a change, and time for NEW champions : The Winner = New Champs with Gable/Benjamin
- WWE Championship Handicap Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn : I’m a big Kevin Owens fan and it’s time he gains The World Heavyweight Title to his list of titles held. With Owens/Zayn as co-holders of the title, it would be fun time on Smackdown Live. Winner : New Heavyweight Champion Kevin Owens.
- WWE Universal Championship Triple Threat Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Braun Strowman vs. Kane : Even though, WWE is pushing Strowman as a monster, I still see The Beast to best The Monster at the rumble. Kane is just thrown into the mix, but he needs to go back and run for mayor. Winner = The Beast Brock Lesnar
- Men’s Royal Rumble Match : With Roman Reigns losing his Intercontinental title last week, this will lead to another Rumble win for Reigns. Rumors have been around for awhile that a Lesnar Vs. Reigns match is set for Mania 34. If Reigns does not win then i’m going to go with Nakamura. Winner = Roman Reigns!
- Women’s Royal Rumble Match : I’m looking forward to this match a lot as it takes the woman’s division to the next level. Now with who will win ….My brain says Asuka should win , as she is super over in the wwe. My guy says that former UFC champion Rhonda Rousey will win, with Mania coming and Rousey winning this will give The WWE a lot of media attention. Winner = Rhonda Rousey !