Monday Night Raw on April 17th 2017, was a really good show. WWE has been getting it right, with the superstar shakeup on Monday Night Raw. Monday saw Cesaro battle Jeff Hardy in a really good match-up and Braun Stroman Vs. The Big Show which ended when the ring collapsed. WWE Payback in about two weeks, looks to be a really good show and signs of things to come this coming season in the WWE . Here are some of the highlights of RAW!!
The day has finally arrived…..Wrestlemania 33 is upon us….Coming live from Camping World Stadium in Orlando Florida , WWE Wrestlemania will be another night of history. It all kicks off at 5pm with the pre-show on WWE Network and then the show goes LIVE on WWE Network and PPV around the world at 7pm EST. Here are the predictions of the major matches at Mania :
- Andre The Giant Battle Royal : Of all the people involved, I see Braun Stroman or Sami Zayn taking it all this year . Stroman is the latest WWE monster and Zayn is the upcoming superstar.
- Gallow/Anderson Vs. Sheamus/Cesaro vs. Enzo/Cass : Enzo/Cass are over with the fans and I think , they deserve their Wrestlemania moment. As this is a ladder match, expect lots of craziness involved with all superstars. Winner = Enzo/Cass
- Bayley Vs. Charlotte Vs. Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : As Bailey is a life long WWE fan , I think its fair to finally give her a Wrestlemania moment with a pinfall victory over her “friend” Sasha Banks. I see a heel turn of Sasha at the end of the match, as she congratulates Bailey on her victory. Winner = Bailey!
- Aj Styles Vs. Shane Mcmahon : This match is going to be nuts, as I see Shane jumping off a lot of things around the Wrestlemania set for this match . But a Shane win will really do nothing for both performers, so I’m going with a AJ Styles win . Winner = AJ Styles.
- Seth Rollins Vs. Triple H : Triple H always has a match at Mania, and this one is no exception. I see a brutal match happening between the two, but I see Rollins finally getting his revenge on his mentor. Should be brutal . Winner = Seth Rollins
- Bray Wyatt Vs. Randy Orton : I hope Bray could over come the viper to keep the title, as I am a big Bray Wyatt fan . I think we’ve seen way to many Age Of Orton’s and its time for Bray to have his Mania moment . Winner = Bray Wyatt
- Chris Jericho Vs. Kevin Owens : The two former best friends will battle it out at Mania. Jericho is scheduled to start touring with his band Fozzy, after Mania so I see a Owens wins . Winner = Kevin Owens
- Goldberg Vs. Lesnar . Another squash match with Lesnar getting the victory in maybe a minute. Winner = Brock Lesnar
- Undertaker Vs. Roman Reigns : I wish they would have kept the streak alive for The Undertaker as he is a true legend. Many say that this will be The Undertakers last match and I wish he was ending his career with a battle with John Cena than Roman Reigns. The Big Dog will triumph over The Undertaker , but the deadman might just have one or two last rides left in him . Don’t ever count The Undertaker out. Winner = Roman Reigns
Well another Royal Rumble is in the history books, and the WWE messed up again. The show up to the Rumble itself was really good, with great matches and then we got too the rumble and it started off very promising but as the bigger guys all came out pretty much at the end and then got eliminated it was disappointing. Randy Orton was the winner and i’m glad at least it was unexpected, but why Orton and why now???? Are we now going to have Cena Vs. Orton 1,000???? And why have Goldberg, Lesnar, The Undertaker if they are not going to do anything in the rumble??….It was like a WWE bait and switch on the fans and very disappointing. Here is the recap of the night :
John Cena Vs. Aj Styles : The Match of the night hands down, so many moves and close calls. These two put on a wrestling classic. And although i’m not a huge Cena fan he deserved this win. A+
Roman Reigns VS. Kevin Owens : Good match , but disappointing ending as Braun Storman came out and attacked Roman which led to Owens pinning Reigns. Hey WWE let Owens win on his own at least once . B
Charlotte VS. Bailey : Very good and exciting match, but we knew that it wasn’t Baileys time yet….But she made everybody a believer that she belongs with the best…She will have her title run soon… A-
Cesaro/Sheamus VS. Gallows/Anderson : A surprise that the WWE would have the titles change hands on the pre-show but anything is possible in the WWE. It does suck that Cesaro/Sheamus lost after only about a month as champions. WWE should have kept The New Day the champs till Royal Rumble. B-
The Royal Rumble Match : I’m always excited to see who is coming up, but there were no surprises this year. No new faces, no surprises at all. Only surprise was that Randy Orton won the whole thing. WWE could have had The Taker win it all or Goldberg, at least that would have been more exciting than Randy Orton. C
The WWE Royal Rumble starts tonight at 5pm with the pre-show and the event starts at 7pm LIVE on The WWE Network….Here is our predictions of how things will go down tonight on the road to Wrestlemania.
- Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : WWE is building Nia as a monster and I can’t see Sasha beat her here. WWE should have Nia win and then have a rematch at Wrestlemania . WINNER = NIA JAX
- Cesaro/Sheamus Vs. Gallows/Anderson : I LOVE Cesaro/Sheamus and I see them going over Gallows/Anderson pretty quickly, as they should keep building up Cesaro/Sheamus. WINNER = Cesaro/Sheamus
- Rich Swann Vs. Neville : Swann is a very talented athlete and has a bright future ahead, but I see Neville winning tonight and capturing The Cruiserweight title as Neville makes a good heel. WINNER = NEW Cruiserweight Champion Neville.
- Kevin Owens Vs. Roman Reigns : Now with this match I am seeing Roman Reigns Vince’s golden boy going over Kevin to win The WWE Universal Championship. The WWE may have a swerve in this one and have Owens keep the title all on his own as his best friend Chris Jericho is locked up in a shark cage above the ring. I could see Roman coming into Wrestlemania as The Universal Heavyweight Champion . WINNER = NEW Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
- Charlotte Vs. Bayley : This match is for the WWE Woman’s title and I really like Charlotte as the champion, and its still too early to see Bailey as champion and the story line will be better if Bailey loses tonight, but battles again at Wrestlemania to win the title. WINNER = Charlotte Flair
- AJ Styles Vs. John Cena : This will be a good match, as these two have put on great matches in the past. I see Cena winning the title here as he ties Ric Flair title runs and it puts Cena as Champion of whoever wins The Royal Rumble tonight. Winner = New Heavyweight Champion John Cena.
- The 30 man Royal Rumble : With so many big guys and big names involved it will be interesting to see what number they come out. I hope the WWE doesn’t have Goldberg, Lesnar, Undertaker all come out as the final participants. I see this Rumble as the last ride of The Undertaker , as he wants to go into Wrestlemania as a challenger to John Cena’s title and we get a Cena/Undertaker match at Mania. Golberg will throw out Lesnar and this will bring them to have another match at Wrestlemania. I’m looking forward to seeing who is the breakout star tonight, it might just be Big Cass or somebody else. Winner = The Undertaker
Well there you go, there is our Royal Rumble 2017 predictions. Join us tomorrow as we have a recap of everything that went down tonight. If you don’t have The WWE Network order it as you don’t want to miss this show . You could order The WWE Network here :
Another good week of wrestling on both WWE Raw and SmackdownLive. This time of the year its usually a boring time of year, right before Royal Rumble starts the road to Wrestlemania in January but this year its been very exciting and entertaining in the WWE Universe. Congratulations to THE BOSS Sasha Banks on her third women’s title reign with a win over Charlotte in a great match on Raw. Here are some of the highlights of Raw and SmackdownLive :
This promo that aired on Monday Night Raw with Paul Heyman talking about Brock Lesnar’s lost to Goldberg. This promo should be watched by all upcoming WWE Talent on how you do a promo. This gives you goosebumps and now I cannot wait for Royal Rumble. Paul Heyman is a god!!!!!! Tomorrow WE will have the Raw and SmackdownLive Recaps
Another week of WWE action and again WWE Smackdown Live turning out the better show with more action and less fluff than Raw.
Best part of RAW was the cruiserweights battling to see who would be the number one contender for The WWE Cruiserweight Championship held by TJ Perkins. Brian Kendrick won the match and battles TJ Perkins at Night Of Champions. I hope Kendrick wins as he’s a veteran who deserves a good push.
Night Of Champions….Eh….I know Kevin Owens is going to keep the title as he just won it and makes a great heel champion and its better for Seth Rollins to be in chase for awhile , until he goes against HHH probably at Mania….I’m not really looking forward to Night Of Champions as its just a EH card..Come on WWE start picking up the pace or you are going to be left behind, from the WWE Universe having WWE overload.
Here are the highlights :
Summerslam 2016 : Sometimes less is more.
We are back with our Summerslam recap here on Superfanworld.com .
Summerslam which was broadcast LIVE from The Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York, and it was a good show for the first half and then went downhill fast. With the preshow Summerslam was a 5 hour show, which is a total overkill of a wrestling event. Only 5 hour show should be Wrestlemania. All these hours burns the fans watching and there out.
The main problem with Summerslam were the position of the matches….they should have organized it better and put the Universal title match with Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins as the main event, as this match was awesome and was the best match on the card, along with John Cena vs. Aj Styles.
Rusev vs. Roman Reigns was a bust…It never even got started as they were fighting outside the ring the whole time. The WWE should have scrapped the whole match, if they knew they were running out of time. They could have shown them fighting earlier backstage and then it would have been scrapped.
Sasha banks Vs. Charlotte….Not sure why they made Sasha drop the title so soon. Reports say that she is injured and some are saying she failed a drug test. If the WWE bookers were smart they could have NOT have Sasha win a few weeks ago and built up a better storyline for her when she comes back. WWE dropped the ball with that one.
John Cena Vs. Aj Styles : Great match and hopefully this leads to a championship reign of Aj Styles soon.
Finn Balor Vs. Seth Rollins : People were chanting more for the NEW ugly belt then they were the match. This match happened too late, and the fans were burned out by the time the match started. But a great match, and lets see what WWE does with The Demon King…Will we see a Demon King vs. Demon Kane ?????
Randy Orton Vs. Brock Lesnar : The whole match seemed off to me, there was no buildup for the match, there was no storyline to grab your attention with this one. And the weird ending with Brock busting open Orton, was it a work ?? or was it real??? The way everybody was acting in the ring and commentary it seemed that Brock broke script and went his own way…Time will tell what happens…..
Summerslam was a better show then it was promoted..If it was just 3 hours it would have been a tighter and more exciting show. Let’s see what happens on Raw tonight, WE will be LIVE at RAW at The Barclays Center, and we will have our RAW recap later tomorrow. Here are some of the highlights of Summerslam :