WWE General Manager Kurt Angle admitted last night on Monday Night Raw, that he has a illegitimate son and it is no other than WWE and NXT superstar American Alpha Jason Jordan. People were waiting all week for this announcement, and it was a let down. I wonder where the WWE is going with this story line and will we meet the woman that slept with Kurt during his college days.
Shinsuke Nakamura (中邑 真輔 Nakamura Shinsuke?, born February 24, 1980) is a Japanese professional wrestler and former mixed martial artist currently signed to WWE, performing on the SmackDown brand.
He is best known for his work in New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW), where he is a former three-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion, five-time IWGP Intercontinental Champion, one-time IWGP Tag Team Champion and the winner of the 2011 G1 Climax, 2006 G1 Tag League, and 2014 New Japan Cup tournaments. Nakamura is the youngest IWGP Heavyweight Champion in history, having won the title for the first time at the age of 23 years and 9 months. In 2015, Nakamura was inducted into the Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame.
Prior to his main roster debut, Nakamura competed in WWE’s developmental branch, NXT, where he is one of only two wrestlers (along with Samoa Joe) to have held the NXT Championship on more than one occasion.
The day has finally arrived…..Wrestlemania 33 is upon us….Coming live from Camping World Stadium in Orlando Florida , WWE Wrestlemania will be another night of history. It all kicks off at 5pm with the pre-show on WWE Network and then the show goes LIVE on WWE Network and PPV around the world at 7pm EST. Here are the predictions of the major matches at Mania :
- Andre The Giant Battle Royal : Of all the people involved, I see Braun Stroman or Sami Zayn taking it all this year . Stroman is the latest WWE monster and Zayn is the upcoming superstar.
- Gallow/Anderson Vs. Sheamus/Cesaro vs. Enzo/Cass : Enzo/Cass are over with the fans and I think , they deserve their Wrestlemania moment. As this is a ladder match, expect lots of craziness involved with all superstars. Winner = Enzo/Cass
- Bayley Vs. Charlotte Vs. Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : As Bailey is a life long WWE fan , I think its fair to finally give her a Wrestlemania moment with a pinfall victory over her “friend” Sasha Banks. I see a heel turn of Sasha at the end of the match, as she congratulates Bailey on her victory. Winner = Bailey!
- Aj Styles Vs. Shane Mcmahon : This match is going to be nuts, as I see Shane jumping off a lot of things around the Wrestlemania set for this match . But a Shane win will really do nothing for both performers, so I’m going with a AJ Styles win . Winner = AJ Styles.
- Seth Rollins Vs. Triple H : Triple H always has a match at Mania, and this one is no exception. I see a brutal match happening between the two, but I see Rollins finally getting his revenge on his mentor. Should be brutal . Winner = Seth Rollins
- Bray Wyatt Vs. Randy Orton : I hope Bray could over come the viper to keep the title, as I am a big Bray Wyatt fan . I think we’ve seen way to many Age Of Orton’s and its time for Bray to have his Mania moment . Winner = Bray Wyatt
- Chris Jericho Vs. Kevin Owens : The two former best friends will battle it out at Mania. Jericho is scheduled to start touring with his band Fozzy, after Mania so I see a Owens wins . Winner = Kevin Owens
- Goldberg Vs. Lesnar . Another squash match with Lesnar getting the victory in maybe a minute. Winner = Brock Lesnar
- Undertaker Vs. Roman Reigns : I wish they would have kept the streak alive for The Undertaker as he is a true legend. Many say that this will be The Undertakers last match and I wish he was ending his career with a battle with John Cena than Roman Reigns. The Big Dog will triumph over The Undertaker , but the deadman might just have one or two last rides left in him . Don’t ever count The Undertaker out. Winner = Roman Reigns
As we are six days away from Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando , Here are some cool videos from comedian Matt Light. Matt is a huge wrestling fan and has incorporated wrestling into his standup.
You can follow Matt on Twitter @MattLightComedy
WWE Diva Paige was the talk of the internet yesterday, with the release of some very racy pictures and videos featuring Paige with Brad Maddox and Xavier Woods. These pictures were a hot topic of discussion on social media as her fans reacted with a range of emotions with regard to the controversial images and video content. Most expressed concern about her future with the company after being the victim of such a malicious attack.
There was speculation about whether Paige would be let go after the controversy, but users said that WWE would be hypocritical in doing so considering Tom Phillips and Seth Rollins got a free pass when their photographs had leaked on the internet. #IstandwithPaige was a hashtag that trended among those who were on Paige’s side after the controversy.
WARNING : LINK BELOW IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK AND VIEWERS ARE ADVISED 18+!!!!!
NSFW Pictures and Videos Here UPDATED :
The WWE Royal Rumble starts tonight at 5pm with the pre-show and the event starts at 7pm LIVE on The WWE Network….Here is our predictions of how things will go down tonight on the road to Wrestlemania.
- Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : WWE is building Nia as a monster and I can’t see Sasha beat her here. WWE should have Nia win and then have a rematch at Wrestlemania . WINNER = NIA JAX
- Cesaro/Sheamus Vs. Gallows/Anderson : I LOVE Cesaro/Sheamus and I see them going over Gallows/Anderson pretty quickly, as they should keep building up Cesaro/Sheamus. WINNER = Cesaro/Sheamus
- Rich Swann Vs. Neville : Swann is a very talented athlete and has a bright future ahead, but I see Neville winning tonight and capturing The Cruiserweight title as Neville makes a good heel. WINNER = NEW Cruiserweight Champion Neville.
- Kevin Owens Vs. Roman Reigns : Now with this match I am seeing Roman Reigns Vince’s golden boy going over Kevin to win The WWE Universal Championship. The WWE may have a swerve in this one and have Owens keep the title all on his own as his best friend Chris Jericho is locked up in a shark cage above the ring. I could see Roman coming into Wrestlemania as The Universal Heavyweight Champion . WINNER = NEW Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
- Charlotte Vs. Bayley : This match is for the WWE Woman’s title and I really like Charlotte as the champion, and its still too early to see Bailey as champion and the story line will be better if Bailey loses tonight, but battles again at Wrestlemania to win the title. WINNER = Charlotte Flair
- AJ Styles Vs. John Cena : This will be a good match, as these two have put on great matches in the past. I see Cena winning the title here as he ties Ric Flair title runs and it puts Cena as Champion of whoever wins The Royal Rumble tonight. Winner = New Heavyweight Champion John Cena.
- The 30 man Royal Rumble : With so many big guys and big names involved it will be interesting to see what number they come out. I hope the WWE doesn’t have Goldberg, Lesnar, Undertaker all come out as the final participants. I see this Rumble as the last ride of The Undertaker , as he wants to go into Wrestlemania as a challenger to John Cena’s title and we get a Cena/Undertaker match at Mania. Golberg will throw out Lesnar and this will bring them to have another match at Wrestlemania. I’m looking forward to seeing who is the breakout star tonight, it might just be Big Cass or somebody else. Winner = The Undertaker
Well there you go, there is our Royal Rumble 2017 predictions. Join us tomorrow as we have a recap of everything that went down tonight. If you don’t have The WWE Network order it as you don’t want to miss this show . You could order The WWE Network here :
This promo that aired on Monday Night Raw with Paul Heyman talking about Brock Lesnar’s lost to Goldberg. This promo should be watched by all upcoming WWE Talent on how you do a promo. This gives you goosebumps and now I cannot wait for Royal Rumble. Paul Heyman is a god!!!!!! Tomorrow WE will have the Raw and SmackdownLive Recaps
WWE 2K17 released this past week by the WWE and 2K is the game that could have been great. It’s an entertaining game and the moves and the likeness of the characters are flawless , its just the lack of innovation from the previous 2K16 is major. Here are the pro’s and con’s of WWE 2K17.
The Pro’s :
- The characters moves, the moves on the wrestlers are flawless it feels like you are in a real WWE ring. The characters seem faster in the ring than in previous versions. This is one thing I do really like about the game.
- They did away with the quest to Wrestlemania and they have incorporated it into the WWE Universe for the game. This has streamlined the game and made it fun to play, as you guide through the months with Raw and Smackdown on your way to Wrestlemania.
The Con’s :
- Same old same old story lines in the game in the Universe mode. The characters turn on each other but all the stories and moves of these are just from 2K16. There is no innovation as they just copy 2K16 down to the same commentators of Cole and Lawler and Lawler hasn’t worked RAW or Smackdown in at least a year. What happened to the new WWE announcers , also would have been great to have some backstage interviews with the wrestlers before the matches started, or just some backstage drama.
- The game needs to feel like you are a part of the WWE and they need to incorporate all the things that I described up above. Backstage segments or have during Raw a highlight reel with Jericho or something to make it more exciting for the player, instead of the same old thing.
There you have it WWE 2k17 a good game but they could have made it great with just some more . Hopefully WWE 2k18 has more interaction for the home player, I just hope so .