With the WWE show TLC tonight, featuring the return of the one and only Kurt Angle to the ring replacing Roman Reigns who is out “Sick” Angle returns to the wwe ring for the first time in 11 years. I still can’t see Angle return in this kind of match , with no buildup or promotion. What I see happening is at the beginning of the show Angle is going to give his spot to his son Jason Jordan. Time will tell, WWE TLC airs tonight LIVE on WWE Network. Here are some of the best moments of Kurt Angles career….enjoy!
Here are some Kurt Angle Merch for the superfans :
Tonight the WWE Network hosts the latest RAW PPV No Mercy , the WWE is doing a good job at promoting and pushing this card, as WWE is building up a good show for tonight. Here is the predictions of tonight’s show :
- Ambrose/Rollins Vs. Cesaro/Sheamus : I think Ambrose/Rollins are good tag team champions , but are lacking the excitement . I think the winner will be Cesaro/Sheamus .
- The Miz Vs. Jason Jordan : I’m bored by Jordan, and his Kurt Angle “Angle” , I see a heel turn with Jordan, as that might get people interested in Jordan. Winner = Jason Jordan .
- Neville Vs. Enzo : I am a fan of Enzo , and I like that they are building the character a bit more without Cass , and I see a championship reign coming for Enzo . Winner = Enzo Amore!
- John Cena Vs. Roman Reigns : Reigns is the new face of the WWE, and this is the time for him to take the mantle from Cena and this is the match to do it. Winner = The Big Dog Roman Reigns
- Brock Lesnar Vs. Braun Strowman : Braun Strowman is the new MONSTER of WWE, and maybe the WWE will go with the monster over the beast . Winner = Braun Strowman
This is how you build up in WWE. John Cena schools Roman Reigns at Monday Night Raw. It is great to see the WWE building up slowly the Roman character. This promo will do it. It’s going to be interesting to see where WWE goes with Roman after this. Can Roman keep up and can Cena pass the torch to Roman???? Cena Vs. Reigns happens at No Mercy in September!!
Last night, WWE presented its summer show Summerslam LIVE at The Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York. The show was a solid show throughout, with a really strong and exciting kick off match with The New Day Vs. The Usos. The Usos are new Smackdown Tag Team champions, but both teams fought tough. Other highlights of the card was the Sheamus/Cesaro Vs. Ambrose/Rollins which I really enjoyed and we got NEW Raw champions with Ambrose/Rollins. The Fatal four way, was a fun and good match. Braun Stroman is a MONSTER, as he threw the announce desk on the helpless Brock Lesnar. I can’t wait to see these two in the ring together. Here are some video highlights of the night :
Well it’s that time of year again…Time for WWE Summerslam, the WWE event of the summer. This years Summerslam takes place again at The Barclays Center in Brooklyn New York. This is the third year that Summerslam is coming from The Barclays Center. I like the buildup of this event, as it feels like a big event feel. The card is stacked and I think we are going to get a really good show. Here are my predictions , of what is going to go down tonight. Join us HERE tomorrow for our Summerslam Recap!!!
- The New Day Vs. The Uso’s : The New Day are newly crowned champs, and I see them holding onto the titles for a lil while longer. The Uso’s time has come and gone and I think they need to split up . Winner = New Day Rocks!!
- Big Show Vs. Big Cass (Enzo Amore locked in shark cage) : Rumor has it that Enzo and Cass will reunite here as HEEL tag team and destroy The Big Show in the process. I could see that happening , as Big Cass on his own is zzzzzzz. Winner = Big Cass
- Cesaro/Sheamus Vs. Ambrose/Rollins : I like the reformation of the shield with Ambrose and Rollins , and their whole WE are not friends storyline. I could see Ambrose/Rollins winning and then arguing the whole time through their title run, until they are friends again . Winner = Ambrose/Rollins
- AJ Styles Vs. Kevin Owens : I’m going with Kevin Owens , just because Shane Mcmahon is special guest referee, and i’m a big Kevin Owens fan. Or Shane might screw over Owens leading to a Shane Vs. Owens match at Survivor Series. ….. Winner = Kevin Owens .
- Finn Balor Vs. Bray Wyatt : This might be a surprise match of the night, as these two can go and get nasty and evil…I see The Demon destroying Wyatt. Winner = Finn Balor .
- John Cena Vs. Baron Corbin : Baron just lost his Money In The Bank briefcase match this past week, so a Corbin win is in the cards as Super Cena doesn’t need the win and Corbin needs it …Winner = Baron Corbin .
- Jinder Mahal Vs. Nakamura : Good match, and I like having Mahal as champion. Its too early for Nakamura, its his first title match and he needs a lil bit more buildup. Nakamura will hold the title , and probably before the end of the year but now it belongs to Mahal . Winner = Jinder Mahal
- Lesnar Vs. Reigns Vs. Joe Vs. Strowman : It’s Strowman’s time and his time is TONIGHT. I see a break in Brock’s future with WWE , as rumors circulate that he wants to return to UFC. The buildup to Strowman has been strong. I see Strowman winning, then maybe at Royal Rumble Brock wins and challenges Strowman for the title at Mania…..Winner = Braunnnn Strowman!!!
In this video we show off how strong Braun Strowman is. This World’s Strongest Man competitor is a mountain of a man with a personality to match. He can dead life over 800 pounds, pick up a car and press over 350. He is a beast of a man and I wouldn’t want to piss him off! ENJOY! Braun is the man and hopefully, WWE doesn’t bury him after he loses finally to Roman Reigns.
The WWE Payback aired last night and it was a cluster Fu*k of epic proportions as it just seem clumsy and weird story lines that made really no sense to me. I’m not even going to go through the matches, as the crowd in San Diego made it even worse as they seemed to be in a church and super quiet though the night. First of all why send Jericho to SD?? why and why have The New Face Of America Owens lose his US Title after only a month….WTF….Jericho is going on tour soon with his band Fozzy. The House Of Horrors match was that Horrific….It was like a really bad 80’s horror movie. I was waiting for Jason or Michael Myers to pop out. It was just silly and should and could have been made better with better writing. Roman Reigns Vs. Braun….Why make your number 1 guy who owns the yard now after defeating the legend The Undertaker lose in his first match after The Taker match???? It makes no sense, I know its a buildup to a ambulance match on the next PPV, but they made Roman look weak. I expected better from the WWE after Mania, but this time of the year is usually a lul in WWE action till Summerslam. Time will tell where the WWE is going with these story lines. Time will tell……