The WWE presents its first aptly named Great Balls Of Fire show on Sunday night. The buildup has been well done for this show , as Raw has been stepping it up these past weeks. Here are our predictions of what is going to happen on the show :
- Alexa Bliss Vs. Sasha Banks : I like the bad diva Bliss as champion , and having all the divas fighting her is a interesting storyline. Sasha had her time with Charlotte, its time for someone new . Winner = Alexa Bliss.
- Seth Rollins Vs. Bray Wyatt : A pretty much throw away match , as both really don’t have a beef with each other. Not sure why WWE is doing this match and not Finn Balor Vs. Wyatt, maybe they need something for Seth , as he has a new WWE movie coming out in August. Winner = Bray Wyatt.
- The Miz Vs. Dean Ambrose ; In their 300th match together I see The Miz winning over Ambrose, as I like the buildup of The Miz. Winner = The Miz
- Neville Vs. Tozawa : I like Tozawa , but its still too early for him to win the cruiserweight title, but give it time and it will be around his waist if the WWE plays it right. Winner = Neville
- Sheamus/Cesaro Vs. The Hardy Boyz : This is a Iron man match, and I see the beginning of the Broken Hardy Boyz in this match. Sheamus/Cesaro are on a tear in WWE , and I don’t see them losing so quick. Rumor has it that the WWE wants the Hardys to have more separate matches. Winner = Sheamus/Cesaro
- Roman Reigns Vs. Braun Stroman : This is a ambulance match, will WWE superman Reigns beat the monster. I think Stroman will go over Reigns in this match, as rumor has it that WWE wants Stroman to go against either Brock Lesnar or Samoa Joe. Winner = Braun Stroman
- Brock Lesnar Vs. Samoa Joe : As this is the first match between the two heavyweights, I see maybe a DQ or some interference maybe with Stroman. This is a feud that can keep on going for at least till after Summerslam. Winner = Nobody……….