Very interesting interview , and it looks like CM Punk might never be back in a WWE ring ever again.
The WWE Royal Rumble starts tonight at 5pm with the pre-show and the event starts at 7pm LIVE on The WWE Network….Here is our predictions of how things will go down tonight on the road to Wrestlemania.
- Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : WWE is building Nia as a monster and I can’t see Sasha beat her here. WWE should have Nia win and then have a rematch at Wrestlemania . WINNER = NIA JAX
- Cesaro/Sheamus Vs. Gallows/Anderson : I LOVE Cesaro/Sheamus and I see them going over Gallows/Anderson pretty quickly, as they should keep building up Cesaro/Sheamus. WINNER = Cesaro/Sheamus
- Rich Swann Vs. Neville : Swann is a very talented athlete and has a bright future ahead, but I see Neville winning tonight and capturing The Cruiserweight title as Neville makes a good heel. WINNER = NEW Cruiserweight Champion Neville.
- Kevin Owens Vs. Roman Reigns : Now with this match I am seeing Roman Reigns Vince’s golden boy going over Kevin to win The WWE Universal Championship. The WWE may have a swerve in this one and have Owens keep the title all on his own as his best friend Chris Jericho is locked up in a shark cage above the ring. I could see Roman coming into Wrestlemania as The Universal Heavyweight Champion . WINNER = NEW Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
- Charlotte Vs. Bayley : This match is for the WWE Woman’s title and I really like Charlotte as the champion, and its still too early to see Bailey as champion and the story line will be better if Bailey loses tonight, but battles again at Wrestlemania to win the title. WINNER = Charlotte Flair
- AJ Styles Vs. John Cena : This will be a good match, as these two have put on great matches in the past. I see Cena winning the title here as he ties Ric Flair title runs and it puts Cena as Champion of whoever wins The Royal Rumble tonight. Winner = New Heavyweight Champion John Cena.
- The 30 man Royal Rumble : With so many big guys and big names involved it will be interesting to see what number they come out. I hope the WWE doesn’t have Goldberg, Lesnar, Undertaker all come out as the final participants. I see this Rumble as the last ride of The Undertaker , as he wants to go into Wrestlemania as a challenger to John Cena’s title and we get a Cena/Undertaker match at Mania. Golberg will throw out Lesnar and this will bring them to have another match at Wrestlemania. I’m looking forward to seeing who is the breakout star tonight, it might just be Big Cass or somebody else. Winner = The Undertaker
Well there you go, there is our Royal Rumble 2017 predictions. Join us tomorrow as we have a recap of everything that went down tonight. If you don’t have The WWE Network order it as you don’t want to miss this show . You could order The WWE Network here :
We are finally here, WWE Survivor Series 2016 day. I can’t believe its been thirty years since Survivor Series started. The card is stacked and has the potential to be one of the best shows of the year. I like that this year they are bringing back the original Survivor Series elimination matches. This show should be a good push off to the upcoming Royal Rumble and of course Wrestlemania….Here are some of my predictions…We will have a full recap on Monday right here on Superfanworld.com ….
For the first time since the Montreal Screwjob in 1997, Survivor Series returns to Canada, this time at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. WWE Survivor Series 2016 is heavily defined by the recent brand split, with Raw and SmackDown going to war to prove which brand is superior.
The best of the men, women and tag teams will face off while SmackDown and Raw put the Intercontinental Championship and Cruiserweight Championship, respectively, on the line against a member of the opposite brand. If that wasn’t enough for this pay-per-view, Goldberg returns to the ring for one more match against the most dominant monster in WWE today, Brock Lesnar.
- The Miz vs. Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Championship) This match has the potential to be one of the best matches of the night, as both Zayn and The Miz can go the distance and both are very entertaining. The Miz just won back the IC title this past week on Smackdown . Winner = The Miz !!
- Team Raw (The New Day, Enzo Amore and Big Cass, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, Cesaro and Sheamus and The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater and Rhyno, American Alpha, The Usos, The Hype Bros and Breezango) in a 10-on-10 Elimination Match . I see this match going towards Team Raw just because the team is a lot better than Team Smackdown. Should be interesting to see if The New Day can work with Gallows and Anderson and Cesaro and Sheamus…. Winner = Team Raw
- Team Raw (Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax and Alicia Fox) vs. Team SmackDown (Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Naomi) in a Five-on-Five Elimination Match . I see this match going towards Team Smackdown as I think many more are on the same page and Team Raw will have a lot of infighting during the match Winner = Team Smackdown
- Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman) vs. Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and Shane McMahon) in a Five-on-Five Elimination Match . This match should be awesome to see all superstars in the same ring and battling. This match is a question mark , as I don’t know where the WWE is going to go with the upcoming feuds. Owens and Jericho might break up and I see Team Smackdown the more on the same page bunch. Winner = ????
- Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg . This match should be good , as I think its going to be pretty much a street fight. Goldberg is older now and not sure if he could go toe to toe with Lesnar, who I believe is right now at the height of his career. I think if WWE wants to keep Lesnar as the WWE beast they need to have him win . Winner = Brock Lesnar
- Well That is our WWE Survivor Series Predictions….At first I wasn’t that excited to see this card, but I think its going to be a barn burner…Time will tell…See you tomorrow with the Survivor Series Recap..
WWE 2K17 released this past week by the WWE and 2K is the game that could have been great. It’s an entertaining game and the moves and the likeness of the characters are flawless , its just the lack of innovation from the previous 2K16 is major. Here are the pro’s and con’s of WWE 2K17.
The Pro’s :
- The characters moves, the moves on the wrestlers are flawless it feels like you are in a real WWE ring. The characters seem faster in the ring than in previous versions. This is one thing I do really like about the game.
- They did away with the quest to Wrestlemania and they have incorporated it into the WWE Universe for the game. This has streamlined the game and made it fun to play, as you guide through the months with Raw and Smackdown on your way to Wrestlemania.
The Con’s :
- Same old same old story lines in the game in the Universe mode. The characters turn on each other but all the stories and moves of these are just from 2K16. There is no innovation as they just copy 2K16 down to the same commentators of Cole and Lawler and Lawler hasn’t worked RAW or Smackdown in at least a year. What happened to the new WWE announcers , also would have been great to have some backstage interviews with the wrestlers before the matches started, or just some backstage drama.
- The game needs to feel like you are a part of the WWE and they need to incorporate all the things that I described up above. Backstage segments or have during Raw a highlight reel with Jericho or something to make it more exciting for the player, instead of the same old thing.
There you have it WWE 2k17 a good game but they could have made it great with just some more . Hopefully WWE 2k18 has more interaction for the home player, I just hope so .
They say that when there’s smoke, there’s fire. Over the summer, Goldbergwas revealed as the pre-order exclusive for WWE 2K17, which was followed by a nonstop media blitz from the former WCW Champion that continues to this day. Heck, even we interviewed the guy. Goldberg was adamant that he has plenty of matches left in him. Earlier in the summer he also called Brock Lesnar a genius and said he’d love to face him again.
Now we know there’s a pretty good chance there will be at least one more match for Goldberg. It looks like WWE has inked a rematch to one of the most infamous matches in WrestleMania history: Goldberg may be facing Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series.
Jim Ross has multiple sources telling him the same thing, and I’d say Jim Ross is among the more connected among us, when it comes to people in the know. The two men have only met once before: at WrestleMania XX, where it was well-known to the fans in attendance that it was both men’s final night in the company. What followed was one of the strangest matches in front of one of the most hostile crowds in recent memory. Goldberg won that match, but now there will be a second installment … 12 years later.
Survivor Series takes place on November 20 in Toronto. Here is the full match of their first match at Wrestlemania……..
On May 31, 2016, WWE 2K17 was officially announced by WWE and 2K, revealing Goldberg as the pre-order bonus character accompanied by the debut trailer featuring Goldberg. 2K also announced that the game will include the two versions of Goldberg (WCW and WWE), along with two playable arenas (Halloween Havocand WCW Monday Nitro). On June 27, 2016, a reveal trailer was released announcing that Brock Lesnarwill be the cover star for WWE 2K17. On July 14, 2016, WWE announced an NXT Collector’s Edition. The set will include Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura as playable characters part of the NXT Enhancement Pack, a lithograph designed by Rob Schamberger and signed by Shinsuke Nakamura, an 8-inch collectable action figure of Demon Finn Bálor, trading cards, actual ring canvas from the NXT TakeOver: London event, 50% more points in NXT for MyCareer Mode as well as the Goldberg Pre-Order Pack. The NXT Enhancement pack will also be available as DLC at a later date.
Another week of WWE action and again WWE Smackdown Live turning out the better show with more action and less fluff than Raw.
Best part of RAW was the cruiserweights battling to see who would be the number one contender for The WWE Cruiserweight Championship held by TJ Perkins. Brian Kendrick won the match and battles TJ Perkins at Night Of Champions. I hope Kendrick wins as he’s a veteran who deserves a good push.
Night Of Champions….Eh….I know Kevin Owens is going to keep the title as he just won it and makes a great heel champion and its better for Seth Rollins to be in chase for awhile , until he goes against HHH probably at Mania….I’m not really looking forward to Night Of Champions as its just a EH card..Come on WWE start picking up the pace or you are going to be left behind, from the WWE Universe having WWE overload.
Here are the highlights :