Today is the twelfth anniversary of the passing of Eddie Guerrero. Gone but never forgotten, Eddie lives in all our great memories of a great performer!…Here are some of the best moments of Eddie Guerrero!
With the WWE show TLC tonight, featuring the return of the one and only Kurt Angle to the ring replacing Roman Reigns who is out “Sick” Angle returns to the wwe ring for the first time in 11 years. I still can’t see Angle return in this kind of match , with no buildup or promotion. What I see happening is at the beginning of the show Angle is going to give his spot to his son Jason Jordan. Time will tell, WWE TLC airs tonight LIVE on WWE Network. Here are some of the best moments of Kurt Angles career….enjoy!
Here are some Kurt Angle Merch for the superfans :
This is how you build up in WWE. John Cena schools Roman Reigns at Monday Night Raw. It is great to see the WWE building up slowly the Roman character. This promo will do it. It’s going to be interesting to see where WWE goes with Roman after this. Can Roman keep up and can Cena pass the torch to Roman???? Cena Vs. Reigns happens at No Mercy in September!!
The WWE presents its first aptly named Great Balls Of Fire show on Sunday night. The buildup has been well done for this show , as Raw has been stepping it up these past weeks. Here are our predictions of what is going to happen on the show :
- Alexa Bliss Vs. Sasha Banks : I like the bad diva Bliss as champion , and having all the divas fighting her is a interesting storyline. Sasha had her time with Charlotte, its time for someone new . Winner = Alexa Bliss.
- Seth Rollins Vs. Bray Wyatt : A pretty much throw away match , as both really don’t have a beef with each other. Not sure why WWE is doing this match and not Finn Balor Vs. Wyatt, maybe they need something for Seth , as he has a new WWE movie coming out in August. Winner = Bray Wyatt.
- The Miz Vs. Dean Ambrose ; In their 300th match together I see The Miz winning over Ambrose, as I like the buildup of The Miz. Winner = The Miz
- Neville Vs. Tozawa : I like Tozawa , but its still too early for him to win the cruiserweight title, but give it time and it will be around his waist if the WWE plays it right. Winner = Neville
- Sheamus/Cesaro Vs. The Hardy Boyz : This is a Iron man match, and I see the beginning of the Broken Hardy Boyz in this match. Sheamus/Cesaro are on a tear in WWE , and I don’t see them losing so quick. Rumor has it that the WWE wants the Hardys to have more separate matches. Winner = Sheamus/Cesaro
- Roman Reigns Vs. Braun Stroman : This is a ambulance match, will WWE superman Reigns beat the monster. I think Stroman will go over Reigns in this match, as rumor has it that WWE wants Stroman to go against either Brock Lesnar or Samoa Joe. Winner = Braun Stroman
- Brock Lesnar Vs. Samoa Joe : As this is the first match between the two heavyweights, I see maybe a DQ or some interference maybe with Stroman. This is a feud that can keep on going for at least till after Summerslam. Winner = Nobody……….
The WWE Royal Rumble starts tonight at 5pm with the pre-show and the event starts at 7pm LIVE on The WWE Network….Here is our predictions of how things will go down tonight on the road to Wrestlemania.
- Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : WWE is building Nia as a monster and I can’t see Sasha beat her here. WWE should have Nia win and then have a rematch at Wrestlemania . WINNER = NIA JAX
- Cesaro/Sheamus Vs. Gallows/Anderson : I LOVE Cesaro/Sheamus and I see them going over Gallows/Anderson pretty quickly, as they should keep building up Cesaro/Sheamus. WINNER = Cesaro/Sheamus
- Rich Swann Vs. Neville : Swann is a very talented athlete and has a bright future ahead, but I see Neville winning tonight and capturing The Cruiserweight title as Neville makes a good heel. WINNER = NEW Cruiserweight Champion Neville.
- Kevin Owens Vs. Roman Reigns : Now with this match I am seeing Roman Reigns Vince’s golden boy going over Kevin to win The WWE Universal Championship. The WWE may have a swerve in this one and have Owens keep the title all on his own as his best friend Chris Jericho is locked up in a shark cage above the ring. I could see Roman coming into Wrestlemania as The Universal Heavyweight Champion . WINNER = NEW Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
- Charlotte Vs. Bayley : This match is for the WWE Woman’s title and I really like Charlotte as the champion, and its still too early to see Bailey as champion and the story line will be better if Bailey loses tonight, but battles again at Wrestlemania to win the title. WINNER = Charlotte Flair
- AJ Styles Vs. John Cena : This will be a good match, as these two have put on great matches in the past. I see Cena winning the title here as he ties Ric Flair title runs and it puts Cena as Champion of whoever wins The Royal Rumble tonight. Winner = New Heavyweight Champion John Cena.
- The 30 man Royal Rumble : With so many big guys and big names involved it will be interesting to see what number they come out. I hope the WWE doesn’t have Goldberg, Lesnar, Undertaker all come out as the final participants. I see this Rumble as the last ride of The Undertaker , as he wants to go into Wrestlemania as a challenger to John Cena’s title and we get a Cena/Undertaker match at Mania. Golberg will throw out Lesnar and this will bring them to have another match at Wrestlemania. I’m looking forward to seeing who is the breakout star tonight, it might just be Big Cass or somebody else. Winner = The Undertaker
Well there you go, there is our Royal Rumble 2017 predictions. Join us tomorrow as we have a recap of everything that went down tonight. If you don’t have The WWE Network order it as you don’t want to miss this show . You could order The WWE Network here :
The fallout from The Survivor Series continued on Raw and Smackdown. Both shows were very entertaining this week , and I like that both of them got their brand working good. I’m excited to see where we go from here with the road to Wrestlemania coming soon. Here are the highlights of Raw and SmackdownLive :
We are finally here, WWE Survivor Series 2016 day. I can’t believe its been thirty years since Survivor Series started. The card is stacked and has the potential to be one of the best shows of the year. I like that this year they are bringing back the original Survivor Series elimination matches. This show should be a good push off to the upcoming Royal Rumble and of course Wrestlemania….Here are some of my predictions…We will have a full recap on Monday right here on Superfanworld.com ….
For the first time since the Montreal Screwjob in 1997, Survivor Series returns to Canada, this time at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. WWE Survivor Series 2016 is heavily defined by the recent brand split, with Raw and SmackDown going to war to prove which brand is superior.
The best of the men, women and tag teams will face off while SmackDown and Raw put the Intercontinental Championship and Cruiserweight Championship, respectively, on the line against a member of the opposite brand. If that wasn’t enough for this pay-per-view, Goldberg returns to the ring for one more match against the most dominant monster in WWE today, Brock Lesnar.
- The Miz vs. Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Championship) This match has the potential to be one of the best matches of the night, as both Zayn and The Miz can go the distance and both are very entertaining. The Miz just won back the IC title this past week on Smackdown . Winner = The Miz !!
- Team Raw (The New Day, Enzo Amore and Big Cass, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, Cesaro and Sheamus and The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater and Rhyno, American Alpha, The Usos, The Hype Bros and Breezango) in a 10-on-10 Elimination Match . I see this match going towards Team Raw just because the team is a lot better than Team Smackdown. Should be interesting to see if The New Day can work with Gallows and Anderson and Cesaro and Sheamus…. Winner = Team Raw
- Team Raw (Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax and Alicia Fox) vs. Team SmackDown (Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Naomi) in a Five-on-Five Elimination Match . I see this match going towards Team Smackdown as I think many more are on the same page and Team Raw will have a lot of infighting during the match Winner = Team Smackdown
- Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman) vs. Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and Shane McMahon) in a Five-on-Five Elimination Match . This match should be awesome to see all superstars in the same ring and battling. This match is a question mark , as I don’t know where the WWE is going to go with the upcoming feuds. Owens and Jericho might break up and I see Team Smackdown the more on the same page bunch. Winner = ????
- Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg . This match should be good , as I think its going to be pretty much a street fight. Goldberg is older now and not sure if he could go toe to toe with Lesnar, who I believe is right now at the height of his career. I think if WWE wants to keep Lesnar as the WWE beast they need to have him win . Winner = Brock Lesnar
- Well That is our WWE Survivor Series Predictions….At first I wasn’t that excited to see this card, but I think its going to be a barn burner…Time will tell…See you tomorrow with the Survivor Series Recap..
The 2016 version of one of the bigger shows of the year The Survivor Series is coming up on November 20th. And this year, they are not promoting it as much, probably due to all the other shows that the brands are promoting. I remember and miss when The Survivor Series was a Thanksgiving night tradition, with that it made you look forward to something to watch on Thanksgiving night.
This years Survivor Series has a stacked card as its Smackdown Vs. Raw with traditional Survivor Series rules and also the main event Goldberg Vs. Lesnar, which hopefully will be good and better than their last Wrestlemania match.
I hope the WWE puts a little more excitement with this week’s shows into The Survivor Series 2016. For now, i’m like EH just another PPV and it should be WOW The Survivor Series is coming…Here are some previews of this years Survivor Series and all this week we will have THE BEST of Survivor Series over the years.
Good shows this week as the fallout from WWE Hell In A Cell dominated Raw this week and over on Smackdown the countdown to Survivor Series is on .
Both shows have found their footing with the brand switch and both are stepping it up with the PPVS and Shows. I like the competition between each shows , that just makes for a better product overall. Here are some of the highlights from Raw and SmackdownLive .
Next week is the WWE Battleground show on the WWE Network. It should be interesting to see what happens, as the draft if coming on Tuesday. Who will stay and who will go and where will they go?? We will find out on Tuesday. Here is my preview of WWE Battleground.
Dean Ambrose Vs. Roman Reigns Vs. Seth Rollins : I think Dean Ambrose is keeping the title tonight, as he just won it recently as is making a good champion. Should be interesting to see Roman Reigns back in the WWE ring after being suspended for a wellness violation. Will they all stay on RAW????
John Cena , Enzo Amore and Big Cass Vs. The Club : I think The Club will get the win as this brings them to Summerslam in a match with Enzo and Cass and Cena Vs. Aj Styles.
Sami Zayn Vs. Kevin Owens : The last dance with these two who have been battling since the ROH days. I think Sami Zayn is winning this finally, as Owens is so over he doesn’t need the win. OLE!!!!
The New Day Vs. The Wyatt Family : I think Wyatts win when Xavier costs New Day to lose, I think by Summerslam that Xavier woods will be the next Wyatt Family member. Winners will be Wyatt Family by DQ.
It should be a interesting night in the WWE ring. I will have a recap on the next day . See you all in the ring!!