WWE General Manager Kurt Angle admitted last night on Monday Night Raw, that he has a illegitimate son and it is no other than WWE and NXT superstar American Alpha Jason Jordan. People were waiting all week for this announcement, and it was a let down. I wonder where the WWE is going with this story line and will we meet the woman that slept with Kurt during his college days.
The WWE presents its first aptly named Great Balls Of Fire show on Sunday night. The buildup has been well done for this show , as Raw has been stepping it up these past weeks. Here are our predictions of what is going to happen on the show :
- Alexa Bliss Vs. Sasha Banks : I like the bad diva Bliss as champion , and having all the divas fighting her is a interesting storyline. Sasha had her time with Charlotte, its time for someone new . Winner = Alexa Bliss.
- Seth Rollins Vs. Bray Wyatt : A pretty much throw away match , as both really don’t have a beef with each other. Not sure why WWE is doing this match and not Finn Balor Vs. Wyatt, maybe they need something for Seth , as he has a new WWE movie coming out in August. Winner = Bray Wyatt.
- The Miz Vs. Dean Ambrose ; In their 300th match together I see The Miz winning over Ambrose, as I like the buildup of The Miz. Winner = The Miz
- Neville Vs. Tozawa : I like Tozawa , but its still too early for him to win the cruiserweight title, but give it time and it will be around his waist if the WWE plays it right. Winner = Neville
- Sheamus/Cesaro Vs. The Hardy Boyz : This is a Iron man match, and I see the beginning of the Broken Hardy Boyz in this match. Sheamus/Cesaro are on a tear in WWE , and I don’t see them losing so quick. Rumor has it that the WWE wants the Hardys to have more separate matches. Winner = Sheamus/Cesaro
- Roman Reigns Vs. Braun Stroman : This is a ambulance match, will WWE superman Reigns beat the monster. I think Stroman will go over Reigns in this match, as rumor has it that WWE wants Stroman to go against either Brock Lesnar or Samoa Joe. Winner = Braun Stroman
- Brock Lesnar Vs. Samoa Joe : As this is the first match between the two heavyweights, I see maybe a DQ or some interference maybe with Stroman. This is a feud that can keep on going for at least till after Summerslam. Winner = Nobody……….
Kevin Owens has one of the fastest selling WWE DVDs/Blu Rays in quite some time and for good reason.
Fight Owens Fight – The Kevin Owens Story was released on July 4, 2017. In what was a little surprise, both the Blu Ray and DVD editions on Amazon were backordered immediately. Best Buy in Sioux Falls had two left and you bet that I picked one up. I’m sure WWE will be pushing more of them out across the country soon.
For me, this was an immediate purchase. Kevin Owens [Steen] has been one of my favorite wrestlers for about a decade. His work on the independents speaks for itself and the man always deserved to get to the WWE.
But it wasn’t just that simple.
The 50-minute documentary takes a look at his road to the WWE. Everything is covered from his training with Jacques Rougeau in Montreal, his opportunity to get exposure in the U.S. through CZW, and his run with Ring of Honor. His road was never one with the smoothest of paths, and his fellow friends and wrestlers never believed that he would make it to WWE.
His relationship with Sami Zayn (who does admit that he was El Generico…so I guess we can put the whole kayfabe helping orphans in Mexico story behind us) is also detailed out. They talk a bit about the development of the year-long program in ROH between 2009-2010 (seriously if you haven’t seen it you need to). The documentary also includes a story in which Zayn signed his WWE contract in front of Owens. For Zayn, it was a show of accomplishment that they both could celebrate. For Owens, it was the opposite that he wasn’t what the WWE was looking for.
He might have lacked the certain “build” that the WWE looks for, but nobody was ever able to deny his in-ring ability and his ability to cut promos. He is a natural when it comes to connecting with a crowd and that has pushed him to where he is today!
The DVD is a MUST for any Kevin Owens/ Steen fan from WWE to ROH!!!
Here are some of the best matches in the history of Kevin Owens / Steen :
The day has finally arrived…..Wrestlemania 33 is upon us….Coming live from Camping World Stadium in Orlando Florida , WWE Wrestlemania will be another night of history. It all kicks off at 5pm with the pre-show on WWE Network and then the show goes LIVE on WWE Network and PPV around the world at 7pm EST. Here are the predictions of the major matches at Mania :
- Andre The Giant Battle Royal : Of all the people involved, I see Braun Stroman or Sami Zayn taking it all this year . Stroman is the latest WWE monster and Zayn is the upcoming superstar.
- Gallow/Anderson Vs. Sheamus/Cesaro vs. Enzo/Cass : Enzo/Cass are over with the fans and I think , they deserve their Wrestlemania moment. As this is a ladder match, expect lots of craziness involved with all superstars. Winner = Enzo/Cass
- Bayley Vs. Charlotte Vs. Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : As Bailey is a life long WWE fan , I think its fair to finally give her a Wrestlemania moment with a pinfall victory over her “friend” Sasha Banks. I see a heel turn of Sasha at the end of the match, as she congratulates Bailey on her victory. Winner = Bailey!
- Aj Styles Vs. Shane Mcmahon : This match is going to be nuts, as I see Shane jumping off a lot of things around the Wrestlemania set for this match . But a Shane win will really do nothing for both performers, so I’m going with a AJ Styles win . Winner = AJ Styles.
- Seth Rollins Vs. Triple H : Triple H always has a match at Mania, and this one is no exception. I see a brutal match happening between the two, but I see Rollins finally getting his revenge on his mentor. Should be brutal . Winner = Seth Rollins
- Bray Wyatt Vs. Randy Orton : I hope Bray could over come the viper to keep the title, as I am a big Bray Wyatt fan . I think we’ve seen way to many Age Of Orton’s and its time for Bray to have his Mania moment . Winner = Bray Wyatt
- Chris Jericho Vs. Kevin Owens : The two former best friends will battle it out at Mania. Jericho is scheduled to start touring with his band Fozzy, after Mania so I see a Owens wins . Winner = Kevin Owens
- Goldberg Vs. Lesnar . Another squash match with Lesnar getting the victory in maybe a minute. Winner = Brock Lesnar
- Undertaker Vs. Roman Reigns : I wish they would have kept the streak alive for The Undertaker as he is a true legend. Many say that this will be The Undertakers last match and I wish he was ending his career with a battle with John Cena than Roman Reigns. The Big Dog will triumph over The Undertaker , but the deadman might just have one or two last rides left in him . Don’t ever count The Undertaker out. Winner = Roman Reigns
The WWE presents its last PPV show tonight before Wrestlemania with the RAW brand WWE Fastlane. This should be a good show, as many matches have the potential to be really good and vital to Wrestlemania. Here we go with the predictions!!!
Samoa Joe Vs. Sami Zayn : Potential to be match of the night as both men have battled each other in ROH. Joe is being shown as the newest WWE monster and Sami will give him a run for his money, as Sami Zayn always does. Winner = Samoa Joe
The Club Vs. Enzo & Cass : The Club are a good tag team, but I think they have been lackluster as tag team champions. It’s time that Enzo and Big Cass get some gold and then Big Cass could turn on Enzo and be the newest WWE monster of the month . Winner = Enzo & Cass .
Nia Jax Vs. Sasha Banks : Sasha has been on a losing streak, and I see it continue tonight. Winner = Nia Jax
Charlotte Vs. Bailey : Bailey will keep her title till Wrestlemania and will probably have some help from Sasha Banks tonight, which will lead to a triple main event or maybe a fatal four way including Nia . Winner = Bailey
Roman Reigns Vs. Braun Stroman : I’ve become a big fan of Stroman over the last few weeks, as he’s been a good monster of the month in WWE. Many people are predicting The Undertaker will cause Reigns to lose tonight, which sets up Reigns Vs. Undertaker at Mania….Winner = Braun Stroman
Kevin Owens Vs. Goldberg : I’m looking forward to this match tonight, as I think they have a good feud going, but I see Chris Jericho interfering tonight and costing his former best friend Owens the WWE Universal Title as they need to give Goldberg another title reign, and set up Goldberg Vs. Lesnar for the Universal Title at Mania. Winner = NEW Universal Champion GOLDBERG!!!
Well there you have the predictions for tonight’s card at Fastlane. We will be back tomorrow for our WWE Fastlane Recap. Here are some new WWE Merchandise from Amazon :
The WWE Royal Rumble starts tonight at 5pm with the pre-show and the event starts at 7pm LIVE on The WWE Network….Here is our predictions of how things will go down tonight on the road to Wrestlemania.
- Sasha Banks Vs. Nia Jax : WWE is building Nia as a monster and I can’t see Sasha beat her here. WWE should have Nia win and then have a rematch at Wrestlemania . WINNER = NIA JAX
- Cesaro/Sheamus Vs. Gallows/Anderson : I LOVE Cesaro/Sheamus and I see them going over Gallows/Anderson pretty quickly, as they should keep building up Cesaro/Sheamus. WINNER = Cesaro/Sheamus
- Rich Swann Vs. Neville : Swann is a very talented athlete and has a bright future ahead, but I see Neville winning tonight and capturing The Cruiserweight title as Neville makes a good heel. WINNER = NEW Cruiserweight Champion Neville.
- Kevin Owens Vs. Roman Reigns : Now with this match I am seeing Roman Reigns Vince’s golden boy going over Kevin to win The WWE Universal Championship. The WWE may have a swerve in this one and have Owens keep the title all on his own as his best friend Chris Jericho is locked up in a shark cage above the ring. I could see Roman coming into Wrestlemania as The Universal Heavyweight Champion . WINNER = NEW Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
- Charlotte Vs. Bayley : This match is for the WWE Woman’s title and I really like Charlotte as the champion, and its still too early to see Bailey as champion and the story line will be better if Bailey loses tonight, but battles again at Wrestlemania to win the title. WINNER = Charlotte Flair
- AJ Styles Vs. John Cena : This will be a good match, as these two have put on great matches in the past. I see Cena winning the title here as he ties Ric Flair title runs and it puts Cena as Champion of whoever wins The Royal Rumble tonight. Winner = New Heavyweight Champion John Cena.
- The 30 man Royal Rumble : With so many big guys and big names involved it will be interesting to see what number they come out. I hope the WWE doesn’t have Goldberg, Lesnar, Undertaker all come out as the final participants. I see this Rumble as the last ride of The Undertaker , as he wants to go into Wrestlemania as a challenger to John Cena’s title and we get a Cena/Undertaker match at Mania. Golberg will throw out Lesnar and this will bring them to have another match at Wrestlemania. I’m looking forward to seeing who is the breakout star tonight, it might just be Big Cass or somebody else. Winner = The Undertaker
Well there you go, there is our Royal Rumble 2017 predictions. Join us tomorrow as we have a recap of everything that went down tonight. If you don’t have The WWE Network order it as you don’t want to miss this show . You could order The WWE Network here :
Chris Jericho has been entertaining the fans of the WWE and WCW for many years and it seems like a fine wine he is just getting better. Chris Jericho just won The United States Championship , the only title that Jericho never held in the WWE. Here are some of the highlights of Chris Jericho and after that are some Chris Jericho merchandise for the Jerichoholic in all of us.
2016 was a changing year in WWE as it saw its first brand trade in many years. The two brands RAW and SmackdownLive needed to be done as the WWE has way to many superstars on its rosters.
The Shows were entertaining but nothing major shocking happened in WWE. Major shocker was Goldberg beating Brock Lesnar in record time at The Survivor Series
The one very bright spot in the WWE Universe was WWE NXT. The Up and coming superstars kept the action hot and heavy. Triple H who is in charge of that brand has kept it exciting, edgy with a hint of indy show feel to it . The future of WWE is bright with these superstars.
For Superstar of the year it has to go too Kevin Owens. Owens continued to entertain in 2016 and was awarded The Universal Championship on Raw after Triple H pedigreed Seth Rollins. Owens is entertaining and exciting to watch and I suspect more with Owens in 2017.
WWE tag team scene dominated with The New Day with a record breaking title run that ended at WWE Roadblock in December. Some up and coming teams for 2017 are Gallows & Anderson and the current tag team champions Sheamus and Cesaro.
The women revolution took fire in 2016. Amazing matches with Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bailey and so much more. Some of the women matches were some of the best matches in WWE. The women really stepped it up in 2016 and who knows what will come in 2017.
The WWE Roadblock kicked off the last WWE PPV of 2016 and it was an entertaining and action packed end of 2016 for the Raw brand.
Cesaro/ Sheamus Vs. The New Day : I’m a big fan of The New Day and I wished The New Day could have finished the year being the WWE tag team champions although they are the longest reigning WWE tag team champions of all time. Cesaro/Sheamus are growing on me as a tag team and if anyone deserves gold its Cesaro.
Chris Jericho Vs. Seth Rollins : Jericho is always entertaining to watch and this was a good match nothing great but good to keep the momentum up for both.
Kevin Owens Vs. Roman Reigns : A weird match up that was thrown together to fast for me to care. I’m very glad that KO is still the champion but they need Roman to lose the US Title and hopefully to Chris Jericho in 2017.
Sasha Banks Vs. Charlotte : These two can have a match a week and i’ll watch it. The WWE is going to play championship back and forth with these two and i’m sure Sasha will get it back again and maybe Bailey will surprise everybody and win it from one of them in 2017.